Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
If you think your home or business in Arlington Heights, IL, might have a mold problem, call SERVPRO of Arlington Heights / Prospect Heights today. Due to the allergens and irritants that mold produces, it can be very harmful to you and the people around you. SERVPRO of Arlington Heights / Prospect Heights has specialized training and equipment to handle any size mold remediation and cleanup needed. If you have any questions or need to an emergency service, call our SERVPRO of Arlington Heights / Prospect Heights team today.
Read more about our Mold Damage Tips and see what you can do until help arrives down below.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (847) 637-3445
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Arlington Heights / Prospect Heights for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Arlington Heights / Prospect Heights has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
SERVPRO of Arlington Heights / Prospect Heights proudly serves Arlington Heights, Prospect Heights, and surrounding areas.